Glencoe Software builds and delivers innovative, scalable, easy-to-use scientific imaging solutions for its clients and partners. Our proven image database technology makes the viewing, sharing, analysis and management of large sets of images and metadata easy and accessible to everyone in a group, team, project or organization.
Glencoe’s products are installed and used in several world-leading academic labs, biotechs, pharmas and publishers, solving mission-critical problems in high-content screening, digital pathology, and many other modalities. Through our OEM licensing programme, our software tools are embedded in some of the world’s most powerful and market-leading software data products. We combine world-beating technology and expertise with dedicated, reliable customer support.
Glencoe Software is looking for a vibrant, thoughtful and motivated Junior Front End Developer to work on various projects, such as interactive visualization widgets, for the web using:
- Web Standards based design
- Experience in web design and interactive web applications
- Web architecture design and planning with Django
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Yarn, and NPM
- Strong collaborative skills with an eye towards efficiency and creativity
- Experience with distributed version control systems such as Git
- Experience with Python and Pythonic design
- Experience with React, Angular or Vue.js frameworks
- Experience with GitHub
- Hands on experience with cloud services (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Hands on experience with containerization technologies, e.g. Docker