Glencoe Software builds and delivers innovative, scalable, easy-to-use scientific imaging solutions for its clients and partners. Our proven image database technology makes the viewing, sharing, analysis and management of large sets of images and metadata easy and accessible to everyone in a group, team, project or organization.
Glencoe’s products are installed and used in several world-leading academic labs, biotechs, pharmas and publishers, solving mission-critical problems in high-content screening, digital pathology, and many other modalities. Through our OEM licensing program, our software tools are embedded in some of the world’s most powerful and market-leading software data products. We combine world-beating technology and expertise with dedicated, reliable customer support.
Glencoe is looking for vibrant, thoughtful and motivated individuals to help drive our continued growth, extend our product portfolio, and ensure the success of our customers. In particular, we encourage those with experience in bioimaging and excitement for Glencoe’s image data solutions to apply. All of Glencoe’s staff work with our customers, some of the brightest researchers and IT professionals in academia, biotech and pharma. In a variety of open roles with Glencoe Software, you can help disseminate, develop and extend Glencoe’s world leading image data management tools and make critical contributions to our customers’ research and discovery missions.
Roles include but are not limited to the following:
- Software Engineer
- Applications Specialist
- Community Manager
- Project Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Practical research or engineering experience in one or more of the following areas: microscopy, histology, digital pathology, multiplexed imaging, high content screening, spatial transcriptomics
- Experience in the demonstration, installation, operation and troubleshooting of biological/biomedical image software or hardware applications
- Demonstrated history of understanding complex scientific or technical workflows and presenting them in user-facing formats
- Exposure to or interest in scripting languages such as Python, Java, MATLAB, ImageJ macros, R, etc.
- Exposure to or interest in bioimaging and image analysis
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience