Glencoe Software is glad to announce the latest release of NGFF-Converter, with new features and bug fixes. Thanks to our customers and those in the bioimaging community for your use of and feedback on this new tool for the conversion of bioimaging data into the open standard formats OME-NGFF and OME-TIFF.
Features and Fixes
- NGFF-Converter now generates OME-NGFF files according to version 0.4 of the format specification.
- See the bioformats2raw changelog for details of new features.
- 3DHISTECH’s MIRAX (.mrxs) files are now supported.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent running conversions from stopping upon exit.
- Application filesize should now be much smaller with improvements to the build/packaging system.
Read more about NGFF-Converter here.