We're excited to announce the latest release of PathViewer 3.6.0 with several new features aimed at improving user experience and productivity. These features include advanced rendering options and new keyboard shortcuts for image navigation!
Highlights of PathViewer 3.6.0 include:
- PathViewer exports now faithfully represent text annotations and shape label color
- A zoom percentage is now always visible next to the magnification level
- Added autocomplete to string filters for label groups on label images
- Added keyboard combination shortcut to zoom in and out through discrete magnification levels
- Added advanced channel controls, including gamma adjustment and extended lookup tables support
- Improved PathViewer channel group command line tools
- Fixed bug with drawing annotations at the of edge tiles
- Fixed bug with list of saved PathViewer GRID views sometimes not appearing in OMERO.web tree view
- Other bug fixes and maintenance
For a complete list of bug fixes and maintenance, visit our changelog. For previous updates, please see our most recent Release Notes for PathViewer 3.5.0.
We’re always working to improve our products, and your feedback is important to us. If you experience any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support, and we hope you enjoy the latest updates to PathViewer 3.6.0!