What's New in Glencoe Software's PathViewer 3.5.0
Please find below the highlights of PathViewer 3.5.0. For previous updates, please see our most recent Release Notes.
- Added feature to create pre-defined ROI styles (see documentation for more information).
- Added feature to copy and paste ROI styles.
- Added feature to specify grid dimensions in PathViewer GRID URL.
- Improved UI clarity for creating ROI orders, channel groups, and label image displays.
- Improved performance for label image displays based on object filtering with large numbers of objects. Support for label image displays was announced in PathViewer 3.4.0. Read more about the label image workflow here.
- Improved support for copy/paste of channel groups across images.
- Fixed bug with incorrect position and channel settings in OMERO.figure when exporting images from PathViewer GRID.
- Fixed bug with display artifacts when flipping image.
- Other bug fixes and maintenance.
Full bug fixes and maintenance notes can be found here.
Thank you all for the continued support, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter. We will continue to update, improve and add new features to our products. If you experience any issues, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com