We're thrilled to announce the release of PathViewer 3.7.0, packed with new features to enhance usability and efficiency. This update includes significant improvements such as an option to disable pixel interpolation, performance improvements for label images, and several other enhancements!
Here are some highlights of PathViewer 3.7.0:
- Introduced an option to turn off pixel interpolation in the viewer
- New colorpicker swatch order for more intuitive color selection
- Improved thumbnail tag layout in the left hand side panel
- Introduced an ROI visibility toggle to PathViewer GRID, allowing users to toggle visibility of all ROIs in an image panel at once
- Improved label image performance on visibility toggle on/off
In addition to these features, we’ve also addressed several bugs and performed routine maintenance:
- Resolved an issue with images that have a default gamma other than 1.0
- Added support for Django 4.0 to keep up with the latest web framework advancements
- Addressed issues with object filtering and match counts in the Data tab on particular OMERO.tables columns, including object IDs and boolean columns
- Other fixes and maintenance tasks for improved software stability and performance
We continually strive to enhance our products based on your feedback, which is extremely valuable to us. If you encounter any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for your ongoing support, and we hope you enjoy the latest improvements to PathViewer 3.7.0!